- ink music: the lyrics of chris mosdell
- laa... the dangerous opera begins
- the oracles of distraction (box set)
(with the poet shuntaro tanikawa)
- the erotic odes: a pillow book
- writing the riot act in the illiterate hour: (new and selected lyrics)
- splatterhead: the songlines of chris mosdell
- shake the whole world to its foundations (with calligraphist juichi yoshikawa)
- city of song: the incendiary arias
- thirty-three billion songs on the road of reincarnations
- the kantocles
- the city that silk built
The Tokyo Trilogy – a set of “songs” taking its form from classic Japanese origins and updated into the present milieu. Included are: THE KANTOCLES: One Hundred Verses by One Hundred Shibuyan Sages (based on the Ogura Hyakunin Isshu); THE FORTY-EIGHT DEVOTIONS: The Warrior Workbook (based on abstractions from the Hagakure); and SONGS FROM THE ATOMIC AISLES: Thirty-six Views of the Great Roarhood (based on Hokusai’s Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji).
Published by Edokko Editions, 2012.
“A seductive work of vibrant beauty from my favourite lyricist.”— Uwe Schmidt (Atom)